Los Angeles, CA 91405
JOIN OUR TEAM
Bubba’s LA, an Emmy award-winning digital content studio is looking for a full-time motion graphic designer to join its growing team. Your work should demonstrate a refined design sensibility, conceptual thinking, and in general the ability to create motion graphics that are engaging and inspiring.
We are looking for a talented Motion Designer to create both 2D and 3D animation assets for video content across the web, social, and advertising mediums. The ideal candidate is in their element whether they’re designing or animating and eats, breathes, and sleeps motion design.
- Natural artistic talent with a great sense of form, composition, color, typography, and motion
- Excels at motion, color, typography, composition and imagery, and animation of 2 and 3-dimensional images
- Critical thinking and the ability to clearly express creative ideas
- Work with Art Director to establish the look and feel of the motion
- Offer creative input and brainstorm on pitches
- Keep up to date with the current design, visual art trends, and best practices
- Accurately estimate time to assigned tasks
- Take initiative in solving creative and technical issues that arise
- Be able to seamlessly jump between projects when necessary
- Personality and communication skills to thrive in a small team environment
- 3-5 years at an agency or motion studio
- Strong leadership skills and team management
- Adobe Creative Suite wizard
- Proficiency in either Cinema 4D or Blender.
- Proficiency in 3D
- Proficiency in rendering with Redshift, Arnold, Octane, or VRay
- A demo reel or portfolio demonstrating a well rounded and nuanced motion portfolio
- Ability to take Art Direction and feedback
- Ability to hit deadlines, work solo, but also in a team setting
To apply submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A bit more info:
Bubba’s LA embraces equal opportunity, and we cherish the diversity of perspectives and backgrounds on our small team. With every opportunity to grow the team, we seek to build upon that dynamic as we search for fresh and unique creative voices to welcome into our family.
Due to the current global pandemic, full-time candidates should reside in and be eligible to work in the United States. While we’re extremely interested in finding a match for the open full-time position, we’re also interested in meeting talented freelancers who might be a culture fit.
If you’re not interested in full time, please still apply and mention freelance in your cover letter. Either way, we’re looking for artists with an insane passion for motion graphics, a concept-driven approach to their craft, and a strong design sensibility.
Please submit your resume along with a reel or portfolio to email@example.com; bonus points if you share your three favorite typefaces in your cover letter.