Los Angeles, CA 91405
JOIN OUR TEAM
Supervising Producer – Job Description
Production company is currently looking for a Supervising Producer with experience in animation, VFX and post-production to join our team in Van Nuys. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate and someone looking to accelerate their production career in a fast-growing company.
The Supervising Producer will be responsible for producing individual projects and supervising Junior Producers. Additionally, the Supervising Producer will be involved with marketing strategy and will work closely with the company’s sales team.
This person will have a no-task-too-small all hands on deck mentality.
- Supervising Junior Producers and overseeing the production process’ of all projects.
- Working with EP’s to create and manage contracts (SOW’s, contractor agreements, NDA’s, etc.)
- Working with both clients and internal team to organize and implement production schedules and amending schedules as necessary.
- Assessing project creative and budgetary requirements.
- Responsible for working with EP’s to set approved budgets at the start of the project.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Supervising the work of junior staff and organizing relevant training sessions.
- Contributing to the implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; maintaining and creating relationships with clients and potential clients.
- At least 3-5 years of producing experience in post-production, animation, VFX, and motion graphics.
- Thorough understanding of the VFX, animation pipeline, in addition to the post-production process.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively with client, producers, artists, and senior management, both written and verbal.
- Exemplary organizational skills, with experience of using scheduling, project, and resource management tools, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Calm under pressure, resourceful and a creative problem solver, used to working to strict deadlines and on own initiative.
- Experience hiring staff and freelance artists, and hiring, managing and mentoring production staff